Many companies claim to be a leader in their industry, but few, if any, can provide the wealth of resources and skills that Shoffner Mechanical Services provides our clients. With more than 50 years of HVACR service in the East Tennessee area, we know the needs of our clients come first every time! As our company has grown to meet the requirements of an even more complex environment, we have stayed the course in ensuring that first and most importantly, SERVICE is the pillar of our company! All of our team members have embraced this philosophy and every day we strive to make sure we meet these needs with the full range of services we provide.
In today’s turbulent economic times, one of our key goals is to partner with our clients and help them develop cost saving programs and ideas that better manage their facilities operating costs.
Our many services include:
- System control retrofits designed to reduce operating costs
- Equipment retrofit services that optimize the mechanical system’s performance
- Lighting retrofits and usage analysis
- Plumbing retrofits designed to reduce water consumption
All of our team members are all licensed in their trades. In addition, our company provides ongoing training to all team members and all of our team members are 10 hour OSHA certified to ensure that they work safely!
We offer each team member:
- Ongoing, trade specific, in-house training
- Equipment specific industry training
- Ongoing safety training and certifications
- Manufacturer specific training