At ShoffnerKalthoff Mechanical Electrical Service and Shoffner Mechanical Services, you have the opportunity for a challenging and rewarding career in high demand specialties such as plumbing, HVAC, sheet metal, and electrical services. You will also be given the resources you need to take your career as far as your hard work, dedication, and talent will carry you. There is a reason why SKMES and SMS are leaders in the construction industry: our people. Team members may start at a variety of levels in the organization based on skill and experience. Through internal and external training, anyone can acquire the skills they need to be successful in their current position and ready for career advancement.
Example of Jobs Offered
At ShoffnerKalthoff and Shoffner Mechanical Services there is no limit to what I can be…
- Pipe Fitter
- Sheet Metal Mechanic
- Stainless Steel Fabricator
- Service Tech-HVACR
- Assistant Project Manager
- Project Manager
SKMES is continually developing and educating our workforce. You will love the many benefits and opportunities we offer such as:
- Competitive Pay PLUS a Field Bonus Program
- Excellent Benefit Package – Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance
- 401K with Guaranteed Match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays PLUS Various Employee Discounts
- Training – On-Site, Off-Site and In-House Training PLUS an Apprentice Program for Plumbing / Electrical / Sheet Metal
- Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer
- We Value our Veterans – You are Strongly Encouraged to Apply!
Current Job Openings
If you are interested in becoming a member of the SKMES team, please see our current job openings posted below. Applications are always accepted for any position at the “Other Jobs” link.
Why Choose a Career with ShoffnerKalthoff?
There is a reason why ShoffnerKalthoff Mechanical Service is a leader in the construction industry. Simply put, it’s our people. At SKMES, we pride ourselves on career pathway development. Team members may start at a variety of levels in the organization based on their skill and experience, and through their job performance and additional training, they may find new opportunities for job growth.
We believe in comprehensive training for all of our personnel, through internal and external resources. Training will be made available to all personnel to ensure they have the skills and knowledge to be successful in their current positions and to provide training for their career advancement.