At ShoffnerKalthoff MES and Comfort Systems USA, you have the opportunity for a challenging and rewarding career in high demand specialties such as plumbing, HVAC, sheet metal, and electrical services. You will also be given the resources you need to take your career as far as your hard work, dedication, and talent will carry you.
Current Job Openings
If you are interested in becoming a member of the SKMES team, please see our current job openings posted below. Applications are always accepted for any position at the “Other Jobs” link.
A drug test and physical are required for every employee. SKMES is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Why Choose a Career with Us?
Our people make our company. At SKMES, we pride ourselves on career pathway development. Team members may start at a variety of levels in the organization based on their skill and experience, and through their job performance and additional training, they may find new opportunities for job growth.
We believe in comprehensive training for all of our personnel, through internal and external resources. Training is made available to all personnel to ensure they have the skills and knowledge to be successful in their current positions and for their career advancement.
- Competitive Pay PLUS a Field Bonus Program
- Excellent Benefit Package – Company-Paid Medical, Short Term Disability, Basic Life Insurance
- 401K with Guaranteed Match
- Paid Time Off – Start Earning Day One, Use After 4 Months
- Paid Holidays PLUS Valuable Employee Discounts
- Training – On-Site, Off-Site and In-House
- Apprentice Program for Plumbing/Electrical/HVAC/Sheet Metal
- Drug Free Workplace Means a SAFE Workplace with an Award-Winning Safety Record!
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Veteran-Led, We Also Value Your Armed Service – You are Strongly Encouraged to Apply!
(Dental, Vision, and Other Superior Coverage Available at Competitive Rates)
Example of Jobs Offered
- Pipe Fitter
- Sheet Metal Mechanic
- Stainless Steel Fabricator
- Service Tech-HVACR
- Assistant Project Manager
- Project Manager