Many company’s claim to be a leader in their industry, however few, if any, of these companies can provide the wealth of resources and skills that Shoffner Mechanical Services can when it comes to providing the services our clients require. With a strict emphasis on customer satisfaction and over 50 years of service in the East Tennessee area we have learned over time that the needs of our clients come first every time! As our company has grown to meet the requirements of an even more complex environment we have stayed the course in ensuring that first and most importantly, SERVICE is the pillar of our company!
You want the best for your building. This means expertise and experience are not negotiable. We are uniquely positioned to be a SINGLE SOURCE for your facility’s needs. We have 24 hour a day, 7 day a week licensed and trained Electricians, Plumbers, HVACR and Building Automation specialists at the ready for you! All of our more than 50 field team members have embraced this philosophy of putting the customer’s needs first and everyday we strive to make sure we meet these needs with the full range of services we provide.
All of our team members are licensed in their trades. In addition all of our team members are 10 hour OSHA certified to ensure that they work safely! In addition, our company provides ongoing training to all team members. We offer each team member:
- Ongoing, Trade Specific, In-house Training
- Equipment Specific Industry Training
- Ongoing Safety Training and Certifications
- Manufacturer Specific Training
In today’s turbulent economic times, one of our key goals is to partner with our clients and develop customized programs to control monthly expenses for them. Among the many services we provide are:
- HVACR, Electrical or Plumbing Repair & Replacement: whether it is an immediate emergency or comprehensive project, Shoffner Mechanical Services is there when you need us.
- Refrigeration Service: We service commercial refrigeration equipment. The area’s finest chefs count on Shoffner Mechanical Services to make sure their product is kept at its absolute freshest. In addition, if you have products like pharmaceutical products that need to be kept cold, there is no one who understands the critical nature of this better than the Shoffner team.
- Staffing Services: Shoffner Mechanical Services puts our expertise and experience on-site with you for ongoing service and maintenance needs.
- Plumbing Services: Whether the pipe goes up or goes down, Shoffner Mechanical Services handles everything from plumbing problems to certified backflow preventer inspections and service.
- Electrical Service: If the lights don’t come on or the power goes out, we are equipped to handle the needs of our clients electrical issues. In addition, we are one of the area leaders in providing cost saving lighting retrofit solutions with over 5,000,000 kWh savings to our clients.
- Control Services: We can turn it on and we can turn it off, we can monitor it and we can help you keep your energy costs down. We offer control system design, installation, service and monitoring that is custom designed to ensure your systems are operating in an efficient manner.
Emailed scheduled services are only available: Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 4pm.
If you have a service emergency please call us at (865) 521-6948.