ShoffnerKalthoff is a leader in helping maximize energy efficiency. We realize that every facility is designed and used uniquely.
Watts in your Wallet?
Energy conservation is at the forefront of every organization’s plans. Today more than ever companies are seeking ways to reduce their environmental footprint and increase their facilities operating efficiencies.
We customize a strategy for each facility that identifies and targets actual electricity and gas consumption and design a plan that:
- Maximizes return on investment
- Reduces energy consumption
- Increases equipment life cycle
- SAVES MONEY
Our team of Professional Engineers and Certified Energy Managers will help you identify methods of energy conservation and address your facility’s owning and operating needs whether you are building a new, green structure or retrofitting an existing structure to become more energy efficient.
We have helped our clients maximize their energy dollars through:
- Lighting Retrofits
- HVAC / Mechanical retrofits
- Building Automation
- Water Conservation
At the same time SKMES can help procure significant funds through:
- TVA Energy Right Partnership
- Federal Tax incentive packages
TVA Energyright Award Winner – Most kWh Saved in the NE District
SKMES saved over 4,371,513 kWh through energy reduction programs. That means $437,151.00 was saved annually. Plus… Carbon Dioxide emissions reduced are equal to:
- Annual emissions from 643 passenger vehicles
- Annual emissions from energy use of 159 homes
- Carbon sequestered annually by 2,528 acres of pine forest
Contact Us Today